Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Text Positive/Negative

I kind of rushed on this, all because I really didn't feel like doing it.  I wasn't very creative with this piece.  I don't feel like this piece was very successful. Nothing really worked much about this, it looks like I just slapped some letters on there and called it good. If I were to do this project again, I would definatley take more time on it, because now that i realize how bad it looks, I wish I would have done better and tried harder the first time. Figuring out which letters i was going to do was probably the hardest part of this project. The easiest part this time was probably the painting, i didn't do well on it, but I feel that was the easiest part, this time. I learned that taking your time on projects like this really does matter, because you aren't going to like the outcome if you don't take your time and do it right the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment