Friday, May 3, 2013

Ceiling Tile

Taylor and I have decided to have a navy blue background, and splatter some bright colored paint over top of that. We then have a quote in white, in the shape of an anchor, although we haven't gotten it finished yet, it is coming along very well, and I'm excited for it to be up on the ceiling! It is looking great and I look forward to what people have to say about it!

It has been a couple weeks, and Taylor and I have finished our ceiling tile! It is actually up on the ceiling. It turned out great! After the finishing touch, the gloss just put the icing on the cake! I think this project turned out very well, and it is mostly because we took so much time to do it! I'm sure there could have been some better painting jobs, but all in all, I love the way our ceiling tile turned out, and I wouldn't change a thing!c

No comments:

Post a Comment